Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Vision 091107

My co-workers and I gather for a half-hour of Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament before each monthly staff meeting. This morning we prayed the Holy Rosary and the Divine Praises. I offered Benediction, and we ended by singing the Salve Regina.

During meditation I envisioned something similar to the image above. Is it a vase or two faces? This morning the face on the left became the profile of Jesus while the image on the left morphed into my profile. AWESOME!

Thank you Jesus.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger paramedicgirl said...

Father, every time I go to adoration (I just got back) I can see the profile or face of Jesus in the Host in the Monstrance. I used to wonder about that, but now I just look at His face the whole time I am there.

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home