Saturday, January 27, 2007

Extend a helping hand

Our Lord's Revelations to Mutter Vogel
Mutter Vogel's Worldwide Love | St. Grignon Publishing House | Altoting, South Germany (Repost)

"One should never attack a priest, even when he's in error, rather one should pray and do penance that I'll grant him My grace again. He alone fully represents Me, even when he doesn't live after My example!" -- 29.06.1929.

When a Priest falls we should extend him a helping hand through prayer and not through attacks. "I myself will be his judge, no one but I." "Whoever voices judgment over a priest has voiced it over Me; child, never let a Priest be attacked, take up his defense." -- Feast of Christ the King 1937

"Child, Never judge your confessor, rather pray much for him and offer every Thursday, through the hands of My blessed Mother, Holy Communion (for him)." -- 18.06.1939

"Never again accept an out-of-the-way word about a Priest, and speak no unkind word (about them), even if it were true. Every Priest is My Vicar and My heart will be sickened and insulted because of it. If you hear a judgment (against a Priest) pray a Hail Mary." -- 28.06.1939

"If you see a Priest who celebrates the Holy Mass unworthily then say nothing about him, rather tell it to Me alone! I stand beside him on the altar!" "Oh pray much for My priests, that they'll love purity above all, that they'll celebrate the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass with pure hands and heart. Certainly the Holy Sacrifice is one and the same even when it is celebrated by an unworthy priest, but the graces called down upon the people is not the same!" --28.02.1938

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

That wouldn't extend to bishops as well, would it? Yes, I suppose it would. Darn, I have some penance to do. Thanks for posting, Padre! (Still praying for you!)

The Lord alone is God;
God alone is our defense.
He is the God who makes me strong,
Who makes my pathway safe.
He makes me sure-footed as a deer;
He keeps me safe on the mountains.
He trains me for battle,
So that I can use the strongest bow.(Ps. 18:30-34)

1:55 AM  
Blogger Jeffrey Smith said...

Thank you. This is a message that's needed more than ever.

3:48 AM  
Blogger elena maria vidal said...

Thank you, Father. We all need to remember this....

12:51 PM  
Blogger Mara Joy said...

What an excellent reminder...
While the man himself might be wrong sometimes, it is so easy to forget his position, and what God has given him!

4:19 PM  
Blogger Jeffrey Smith said...

Now, the next question. Who was Mutter Vogel? Most of the online information is in German, and mine is too rusty to deal with it.

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds alot like the homily at Mass today.

I sincerely hope that you are okay.

8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember that these comments were written from 1929-1939. I wonder if Mutter Vogel would say to sit back and say nothing about many priests today.

3:21 AM  
Blogger Fr LWG said...

Excellent observation.

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home