Friday, February 01, 2008

Thy Word Is A Lamp Unto My Feet

Matthew 5:11 Blessed are ye when they shall revile you, and persecute you, and speak all that is evil against you, untruly, for my sake:

Matthew 5:44 But I say to you, Love your enemies: do good to them that hate you: and pray for them that persecute and calumniate you:

Luke 11:49 For this cause also the wisdom of God said: I will send to them prophets and apostles; and some of them they will kill and persecute.

Luke 21:12 But before all these things, they will lay their hands upon you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues and into prisons, dragging you before kings and governors, for my name's sake.

John 15:20 Remember my word that I said to you: The servant is not greater than his master. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you: if they have kept my word, they will keep yours also.

Romans 12:14 Bless them that persecute you: bless, and curse not.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forgive her Father for she knows not what she says. You know you are where God wants you.

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home