Friday, March 23, 2007

Banned in Beijing

Several weeks ago I noticed a spike in my Site Meter statistics. I had a huge amount of hits from Beijing and other Chinese locations. Today I went to a special website to check if I was still being visited from within the Wall. Guess what! I’ve been banned by the Chairman’s cohort. It seems that the Patriotic Catholic Church of China, like some of my enemies, has no need of me. Of course, that is fine, for I am in excellent company with good, orthodox, faithful Catholics.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have just checked and mine is available in China. When I googled my blog name, there was a Chinese translation.

I think this is funny.

You should be proud to be banned in China. If you were banned in Boston -- now that would be a problem.

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would think the Chinese would love your blog. Perhaps it is a mistake that yours has been banned. Perhaps, also, it has been lumped together in a bird-of-a-feather banning. For example, all Typepad blogs have been banned.

3:36 PM  
Blogger Jeffrey Smith said...

I suspect that spike in hits is what did it. I've been having the same thing at a couple of my blogs, lately, and now I'm on their list, too.

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home