Friday, November 24, 2006

Pope John Paul I: Pray for me.

I found this interesting bit of information in the Advent/Christmas 2006 issue of Latin Mass Magazine:
... A miraculous healing, attributed to the intercession of John Paul I, is being studied in Altamura-Gravina, a diocese in the southern Italian region of Puglie. Prior to his election in 1978, the Patriarch of Venice was being contested in his diocese by liberals who had gone so far as to ask the Vatican for his removal.
It seems I am in good company! (I wonder if they gathered signatures on a petition.)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good company begets good company.

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The one who needs healing or the one who someone may want to (give the) boot (to)?

8:24 PM  
Blogger Fr LWG said...

Prayers need all around.

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there a movement to oust someone in the Catholic church?

10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps you should suggest that some of the crabbier wretches take up knitting to calm themselves. However, you might not want them to have sharp instruments in their hands.

10:13 PM  
Blogger Fr LWG said...

Forty days of penance on a diet of bread and water in the solitude of a distant monastery is what I need, and what several others deserve. (oops, my bad)

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home