Thursday, November 09, 2006

Cleanse my heart and my lips

Munda cor meum ac labia mea, omnipotens Deus, qui labia Isaiae prophetae calculo mundasti ignito: ita me tua grata miseratione dignare mundare ut sanctum Evangelium tuum, digne valeam nuntiare. Per Christum Dominum nostrum. Amen

Iube Domine benedicere. Dominus sit in corde meo, et in labiis meis: ut digne et competenter annuntiem Evangelium suum. Amen.

Cleanse my heart and my lips, O almighty God, who didst cleanse the lips of the prophet Isaias with a burning coal, and vouchsafe, through Thy gracious mercy, so to purify me, that I may worthily announce Thy holy Gospel. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Give me Thy blessing, O Lord. The Lord be in my heart and on my lips, that I may worthily and in a becoming manner, proclaim His holy Gospel. Amen.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should not be so hard on yourself.

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home