Friday, October 06, 2006

Prayer Request

Our parish Hispanic Ministry has prepared a weekend retreat--this evening through Sunday evening--for forty-eight participants.

I ask your prayers for the retreatants, team, presenters, and ancillary workers. Additionally, please pray for me as I offer a talk, "Salvation in Christ", Saturday morning.

The weekend roughly follows a Cursillo/Marriage Encounter/Kairos outline with former participants of the Nueva Vida retreat model, sharing topics which moved them at their retreat this past spring.

The parish has been a buzz all day long as classrooms, food preparation, and sleeping quarters are readied.

I thank you for your intercessory prayers.

2 Comments:

Blogger Fr LWG said...

I appreciate your prayers very much. So far, the retreat is going well. Special prayers needed for the one lone person who can't "get into it".

The music, the prayer, the activities, the food ... ALL outstanding!

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will keep this intention in my prayers today.

6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home